Äventyrsparken is located in the Liljeholmskajen neighbourhood of Liljeholmen. The playground is in the middle of a well wooded park that has a view on the water. Shops and restaurants can be found nearby at Sjöviksbacken and Sjöviksvägen streets.
The playground is most appropriate for preschool and middle school children.
The playground is situated in a moderately wooded environment. There are many birdhouses in the tree cover which are painted bright green. You can also find an insect hotel and other playground highlights in the same green color.
The playground features include:
- A large wooden dragon climbing structure
- A large sand pit with a water table and water spigot
- A small climbing structure with a slide
- A swing set with a bucket swing and a regular swing
- A large wooden climbing structure with a rope net
- A wooden lookout tower
- Large curved mirrors
- A rope balance structure and a wood balance structure
- A small maze and path in the trees
- A sports field with goals and spectator seating