Fredhällsparken plaskdamm is located in Fredhäll on the west end of Kungsholmen in Stockholm. There is a convenience store in the train station and a small grocery store just across the road. There is also a food stand gatukök
in front of the train station. Age groups:
The playground is most appropriate for toddlers, preschool, and middle school children.Features:
There is a small boat structure and a swing set along the main path but the primary attraction is the wading pool. In the summer months, the large wading pool is filled with water and regularly cleaned. The water in the pool is a fairly consistent 30 cm, perfect for small children just becoming acquainted with the water.
The playground features include:
- Various benches and tables surrounding the pool. Most of them are not shaded.
- Two bird statues in the wading pool that children can climb on.
- A swing set with two bucket swings and three tire swings.
- A small sandbox.
- A small metal climbing structure.
- A boat themed play structure with a small rope climbing web in an area with gravel.