Surrounding area: JumpYard is located in an industrial park. There are no nearby shops or restaurants but JumpYard has a full service café.Age groups:
The trampoline hall is most appropriate for children 4 years and older. There are some safety restrictions:
- Children 3 and younger are not allowed to jump for safety reasons
- Children 4 - 5 must jump with an adult at all times (adult enters for free). NOTE: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM (not allow on weekends and school holidays)
- Children 6 - 10 are welcome at all times with a non-jumping, supervising adult.
- 11+ allowed to jump without adult present.
There are a number of distinct areas inside the trampoline hall:
- A trampoline dodge ball court
- A ninja run
- Two foam pits
- A parkour area
- A wall running area
- A small sports field with goals
- Other areas with obstacles or interactivity
- A gym: free with admission (other pricing options available)
- Virtual golf with an additional cost: SEK 295 on weekdays, SEK 350 nights and weekends.
- Miniature golf with an additional cost: SEK 60 for Adults and SEK 40 for children (up to 12).