Surrounding area: JumpYard is located inside the Nacka Forum shopping mall. There are many shops and restaurants in the mall but also a café inside the trampoline hall.Age groups:
The trampoline hall is most appropriate for children 4 and up. There are some safety restrictions:
- Children 3 years and younger are not allowed to jump for safety reasons.
- Children 4 - 5 years must jump with an adult at all times (adult enters for free). NOTE: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM (not allow on weekends and school holidays).
- Children 6 - 10 years are welcome at all times with a non-jumping, supervising adult.
- 11+ years allowed to jump without adult present.
There are a number of distinct areas inside the trampoline hall:
- Climbing walls with clip-and-climb harnesses
- A ninja run
- Two foam pits
- A parkour area
- A wall running area
- A small sports field with goals
- Other areas with obstacles or interactivity
- A zip-line course with an additional costs: SEK 40 per ride, or SEK 100 for 3 rides (for people measuring at least 1m25)
- A virtual reality pen with two kinds of VR games for children from 12-years (must be pre-booked).