Observatorieludens Parklek is located near the Rådmansgatan station along the green line. It is situated behind the Stockholm School of Economics on the far side of the park. Along Sveavägen there are a number of shops and restaurants. The playground is located less than a five minute walk from a public library (Stockholms stadsbibliotek) with a large selection of children's books in many different languages.Age groups:
The playground is most appropriate for toddlers, preschool, and middle school children. Features:
At the entrance of the park there is a zip line which is most appropriate for older children. There is a distinct toddler area separated by a low fence and there is a third main area ideal for preschoolers and middle school age children. This area is mostly covered with rubber padding.
The playground features include:
In the toddler area:
In the area for older children:
- A large structure with a tube slide, an open slide, bridges, monkey bars and more. This structure is most appropriate for middle school children as it is quite tall.
- A smaller castle themed structure with a slide, a climbing rope, and rock climbing wall.
- A pretend play spring car
- Two ground-level trampolines
- Two stand-alone slides on the side of a small hill
- A ping-pong table
- A web balance structure
- Four spinning structures
- A set of differing height pull-up bars
- A set of swings, including a bucket swing and a large basket swing
- A basketball half court
- A full youth-sized basketball court with small goals