Surrounding area: Vällingby Centrum is a large open air shopping center. There are many shops and restaurants as well as the Vera's World play room in the main shopping building. Age groups:
The room is most appropriate for toddlers, preschool, and middle school children. Features:
The playroom is divided into different ecological zones to represent the different places Vera Vällingby has traveled. The playroom includes:
- An arctic room with a polar express train car, a small slide, and wooden polar bear
- A jungle area with pretend train controls, trees, a balancing snake and crocodile, and a small climbing wall.
- An ocean area with a small pretend play ship, a spring rider, and a treasure chest.
- A desert area with a wooden camel and a sand hill.
- Outside Vera's World there is a wooden check-in desk, metal detector, airplane, and a flight control tower.
- There is also a small play area for toddlers near Hemköp.